March 23, 2016
Get ready to win this 2016 limited-edition Adventure Cycling Salsa Marrakesh world-touring bike.
Starting April 1, you’ll have a chance to bring home this amazing bike. We’re auctioning off two 2016 limited-edition Adventure Cycling Salsa Marrakesh world-touring bikes, designed for fully-loaded, rugged exploration.
Salsa Cycles and Adventure Cycling have teamed up for our 40th anniversary to create this custom version of their do-it-all touring bike, the Marrakesh. With a limited run of 100 of these bikes, this is your chance to secure one for yourself.
Custom elements include:
- Custom paint job: white with added depth, flake, and dimension. Featured constellation decals in a semi-transparent pearl.
- Adventure Cycling logos on top tube and fork.
- Custom commemorative 40th anniversary badge on seat tube.
- Bikecentennial “rainbow” logo on down tube.
- “I Am An Adventure Cyclist” on inside of chainstay.
- In addition to these custom elements, this bike also includes a rear rack and Brooks saddle.
“Salsa says it has seen more orders for the new Marrakesh than any of its other models, proving that bike touring is only continuing to grow in popularity.” – Bicycling Magazine
Bidding begins April 1 for the first bike and ends April 11. Bidding for the second bike begins April 8 and ends April 18.
Thanks to Salsa for creating and donating these limited-edition commemorative bikes. All items have been donated free-of-charge, and all funds raised will support our nonprofit mission and programs.
Photos by Saara Snow.
The Thomas Stevens Fan Club is brought to you by the development team, Annette and April. They share an office with a classic Parisian Metropole bicycle. Want to know more about how you can support Adventure Cycling and all the amazing work they do? Call them at 406-532-2760 or email them at email@example.com