From casual commuter wear for the city cyclist to the full-Lycra road range developed with an ex-Olympian, the spring/summer 2016 Vulpine range has most cycling styles covered.
British brand Vulpine, which launched in 2012, has gone from strength to strength over the last four years. The brand focuses on producing cycling clothing that doesn’t look like cycle clothing, but is designed to keep you comfortable and dry while on the bike. It’s grown a strong customer base among fans of casual-styled merino T-shirts and waterproof cotton rain jackets, and is popular with people who don’t subscribe the top-to-toe Lycra look.
But spandex lovers aren’t neglected – Vulpine has also collaborated with Olympian Sir Chris Hoy to create the Hoy Vulpine range of road cycling kit. From caps to socks to bib tights, the range covers all the essentials.
Both the Vulpine and Hoy Vulpine ranges are extensive for men and women, and Vulpine have long been supporters of women’s cycling, having previously sponsored the Matrix Pro Cycling women’s race team.
Vulpine ran a successful crowdfunding campaign in 2015 which saw the brand raise in excess of £1,000,000 – double the target amount. With the investment, Vulpine plans a Made in Britain range, and to enter the US market (it already ships to transatlantic customers).
- Interested in women’s cycling? Visit BikeRadar Women for women’s bikes, clothing, kit and accessories reviews.
Vulpine men’s casual commuter range
- Men’s Summer shorts: £69
- Men’s Breton T-shirt: £39
- Men’s Merino Sunset hoodie: £119
Vulpine women’s casual commuter range
- Women’s Summer Cigarette pant: £79
- Women’s Silk Air T-shirt: £59
- Women’s Smart City Cycling bundle (top and trousers): £109
Hoy Vulpine men’s road cycling kit
- Hoy Vulpine men’s Senko jersey: £99
- Hoy Vulpine men’s Senko bib shorts: £125
- Hoy Vulpine road cycling accessories bundle (cap £12, socks £12, gloves £39): £50
Hoy Vulpine women’s cycling kit
- Hoy Vulpine Senko women’s vest jersey: £85
- Hoy Vulpine women’s Senko bib short: £125
- Hoy Vulpine cycling accessories bundle (cap £12, socks £12, gloves £39): £50
- Find out more: Urban cycling and commuting on BikeRadar
You can read more at BikeRadar.com