100% is excited to introduce the new Spring 2016 Bike collection, available now. The new collection includes several new designs and colorways of the Aircraft carbon fiber downhill helmet. Based in SoCal, we took the opportunity to meet up with Loic Bruni and Jason Schroeder to check out the new colors and get a little riding in.
100% Aircraft Features
- Ultra-light Design featuring aerospace Carbon/Kevlar composite shell.
- Active Cooling System maximizes airflow offering more ventilation than any other helmet.
- Comfort Liner washable, antibacterial liner, cheek pads and chinstrap covers.
- Emergency release Cheek Pads for quick, safe removal.
- Integrated Compartment accepts inflatable emergency release systems.
- Compatible with most popular neck brace systems.
- Titanium D-Ring buckle provides a secure fit while saving weight.
- Perfect Fit engineered with 2 Shell Sizes and 3 EPS Sizes.
- Adjustable Visor with machined lightweight aluminum screws.
- Durable helmet case with integrated goggle pocket included.
- Meets ASTM DownHill and ASTM BMX Standards
- Complies with ASTM, CPSC, CE, and AS/NZ Bicycle Standards.
- Weight: 1025-1075g depending on sizes
- MSRP: $400.00
The Aircraft Twinblaze Chrome
The Aircraft Basetech
The Aircraft R8 Chrome Orange
Loic Bruni’s Aircraft With Custom Red Bull Graphics
View the complete Spring 2016 collection here.
Photos: Fred Robinson